Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I NEED HELP . . .

I have been trying to add a new post for a week, but every time i tried i became to emotional and frustrated.  I need help understanding something. People think that it is a very complicated issue but i disagree. 

I would like to know why the world doesn't see how terrible Arabs are?  Why is everything Israels fault?  Why does the world think that if Israel gives more land away there will be peace? What is blinding the world from seeing how disgusting these animals are?  They teach their children how to kill, they kill each other, they hate me and they hate you! They hate everything that isn't them!  Not only do they hate, but they want to kill everything that isn't them!  They are liers and thieves. They do absolutely nothing good in this world.  

Can someone explain to me how one could sing and dance in the streets after hearing about terrorists go into a school, kill eight teenagers and injure many others? Now,if you are going to tell me that we are dealing with animals, wild ferocious beasts that deserve less respect than the stuff between my toes when i take my socks off, then i could maybe understand a little.  But if the world is just going to ignore this incident and still say "everything its Israels fault," then you are all really big idiots.

If you did not learn anything from the massacre at Yeshiva Mercaz Harav, then know this. . . a good Arab, is a dead Arab.  I only say that because they want to kill us, so i need them to die.  I am not a terrorist i am just trying to protect myself.    

No comments: