Wednesday, April 2, 2008

School Stinks

Everyone keeps telling me to add new post (CR). if i don't have anything to say, i wont say it, or post it. Its that simple..  I am really jealous of my friends blog, he has really cool pictures, and he adds new posts everyday... and... people comment!! gee, i wish people would comment on my blog.  I hope to make my blog better in the near future. 

Im sitting in class right now and my teacher is the most egotistic person i have ever met. I don't really understand why, he is not so great.  He just told a story about how he once walked out of a job interview because he felt it was a waste of his time.  Why does he think talking about his personal experiences from 20 years ago to a bunch of  jewish kids playing games on their computer isn't a waste of time?

Shtig Shtig Shtig!!!!

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dani the reason why people keep telling you to post on your blog is because your so inspirational. i love reading whatever you post whether its about your experiences with cancer, your political views or just whats on your mind. please keep writing. i check your blog everyday!
your biggest fan,
nini

CR said...

DANI!
To ditto nini-u truly are an inspiration. You have the ablilty to really touch peoples lives; use it! I love you
-CR

Unknown said...

daniel, can you pls post more!

shmuel mayer said...

dani, nini and croth already said it all. ur a holy yid and i am another huge fan that checks ur blog daily. i get upset when i dont see any new posts bec everytime i read something new it changed my day. please continue posting personal things about ur life or wtvr u feel is important bec u have a big impact on ppls life, especially mine. keep changing the world! love u!
-- shmuel mayer

shmuel mayer said...

Shmuel Mayer = Erik Zimerman

Erachet said...

Good point!