Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Support System

No matter what kind of situation one is in, having a support system always makes it easier.  Whether your loved ones are cheering you on when your playing sports, or sitting by your bed when your sick, its always a great feeling knowing that people really care about you.  If you are someone who has a support system, whether its one person or a hundred people, recognize it, appreciate it, and make sure that you are part of someone else's support system.

What does this have to do with anything?

I wrote this to show my appreciation to my amazing girlfriend Miriam, who is the greatest thing in the entire universe.  She is always by my side whenever i need her, no matter when, where, what time...  She is the smartest most beautiful girl in the world and i am the luckiest guy that i have her in my life.  Thank You Miriam, I love you!

2 comments:

CR said...

wow. (tear)

Ariella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.