Thursday, May 15, 2008

its been a while

This shabbos I am having three kids sleep over my house. two of them are my friends from camp simcha, and the third is one of their brothers. these boys, L, N, and E are 10, 7, and 7 respectively. I am so excited to have my friends sleep over! this shows one beautiful aspect of camp simcha. no matter what age you are, the bonds that are forged there are everlasting and people can make friends with just about anyone there. 
Bli Neder ill let you know how shabbos goes, but i am hopeful that it will be a wonderful shabbos full of fun and happiness!
Have a great Shabbos!

2 comments:

CR said...

WE WANT MORE POSTS! WE WANT MORE POSTS! WE WANT MORE POSTS!! WE WANT MORE POSTS! JUST WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING- PLEASE!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AT NIGHT!!

Unknown said...

I second that!